Noun(1) a list of dishes available at a restaurant(2) the dishes making up a meal(3) (computer science(4) an agenda of things to do
(1) a no-fuss dinner-party menu(2) The screen also provides ample room to see the menu commands, making the camera functions easy to navigate.(3) The children were able to choose their own menu to serve their teachers at the end of their course.(4) All the dishes on the menu are original home-made recipes, freshly prepared for an authentic taste.(5) We thought that we would point to a few dishes on the menu , hoping for the best.(6) He very kindly spoke with the chef who offered to prepare dishes from our preferred menu .(7) There is a good restaurant at the South Sea Hotel serving a mixed menu including sea food.(8) Most of the time, Mrs Allana decides the menu of meals and monitors the quality of food provided to them.(9) The ground floor is billed as a wine bar but has a full menu , and the restaurant is on the first floor.(10) There will be a special fare for food lovers and the menu would be designed in the form of a cricket bat.(11) the waiter handed her a menu(12) The menu changes daily, food is locally sourced and cooked to order, and there's lots of fresh fish.(13) salmon is on the menu(14) They are already drawing up the guest list and the menu of champagne and cake for the wedding they hope to have this summer.(15) Darren had to plan a menu and cook and serve a main course and dessert for four people.(16) The menu lists not only the dishes, but also reveals the chef's kitchen secrets.
(1) main menu :: zaub mov tseem ceeb
(2) menu bar :: ntawv qhia zaub mov bar
(3) set menu :: set ntawv qhia zaub mov
(4) start menu :: pib ntawv qhia zaub mov
(5) drop down menu :: poob cia cov zaub mov
(6) context menu :: ntsiab lus teb ntawv qhia zaub mov
(7) menu item :: ntawv qhia zaub mov yam khoom
(8) pull-down menu :: rub-down ntawv qhia zaub mov
(9) menu of the day :: ntawv qhia zaub mov ntawm lub hnub
(10) menu button :: ntawv qhia zaub mov khawm
1. bill of fare ::
nqi ntawm tus nqi
2. list of commands ::
daim ntawv teev cov commands
3. fare ::
nqi caij tshev
4. card ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's no fault of Quizno's.
They have a varied MENU.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
Hey, it's a big MENU.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
- Even though the MENU specifies shredded?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
- Building on that, I'm lactose intolerant.
- No, I saw the MENU, they have soy cheese.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
I got a lot of MENU jokes,
but that's my favorite.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
English to Hmong Dictionary: menu
Meaning and definitions of menu, translation in Hmong
language for menu with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of menu in Hmong and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'menu'
What menu means in Hmong, menu meaning
in Hmong, menu
definition, examples and pronunciation
of menu in Hmong language.